Argentine journalist beaten to death
Adolfo Salazar, journalist and owner of the FM radio station “La Radio de Fito,” died from head trauma, reported the news site TN.
According to the news site Perfil, police still do not know the motive for the killing, but believe that the journalist probably knew the criminals, since the killers entered the house without any difficulty. Robbery was discarded since everything in the house was left in order, added Perfil.
- Argentine radio reporter suffers series of attacks, threats
- Veteran journalist shot to death in Honduras
- Authorities investigate suspicious death of sports journalist at Argentine soccer club
- Second journalist in two days shot to death in southern Brazil
- Haitian community radio journalist gunned down in "no-go area" of Port-au-Prince