Argentine journalist beaten to death
Adolfo Salazar, journalist and owner of the FM radio station “La Radio de Fito,” died from head trauma, reported the news site TN.
According to the news site Perfil, police still do not know the motive for the killing, but believe that the journalist probably knew the criminals, since the killers entered the house without any difficulty. Robbery was discarded since everything in the house was left in order, added Perfil.
- "We journalists cannot find the reason why they're killing us," says Veracruz reporter living in asylum
- Mexican reporter Marcela Turati calls on U.S. journalists to investigate trafficking networks north of the border
- Argentine radio reporter suffers series of attacks, threats
- Plaza Pública: In-depth, nonprofit news site in Guatemala tackles taboo themes (Interview)
- Journalist seeking haven in Mexico City is killed, generating international outrage about violence against media workers