New online, nonprofit journalism organization to focus on bilingual investigative reporting in Florida
A $100,000 grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation is being used to launch the United States' first "nonprofit, digital and bilingual investigative journalism organization," according to Editor & Publisher.
The center will focus on "exposing corruption, waste and miscarriages of justice," according to Richard Prince’s Journal-isms.
- 13 lessons from ISOJ to innovate journalism according to the blog #nohacefaltapapel
- Journalists issue call for more humanized, in-depth coverage of migration at 9th Austin Forum on Journalism in the Americas
- Plaza Pública: In-depth, nonprofit news site in Guatemala tackles taboo themes (Interview)
- Sustainable? Biased? The future? Nonprofit journalism decoded
- How to use Facebook Live for journalism and improve user engagement: Lessons from Spanish-language media