New online, nonprofit journalism organization to focus on bilingual investigative reporting in Florida
A $100,000 grant from the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation is being used to launch the United States' first "nonprofit, digital and bilingual investigative journalism organization," according to Editor & Publisher.
The center will focus on "exposing corruption, waste and miscarriages of justice," according to Richard Prince’s Journal-isms.
- Bilingual investigative reporting workshop set for San Diego, May 1-2
- Applications being accepted for investigative journalism project grants
- U.S. nonprofit to launch digital, investigative newspaper
- Introducing iWatch News, the new online, investigative daily
- Major U.S. non-profit investigative newsrooms join forces